Enhance your visibility & make your voice heard
There are several ways to get involved with Canada Cleantech Alliance. Cleantech Associations, Environmental Not-for-Profits (ENGOs) and Cleantech Incubators & Accelerators are eligible to become members.
There are two types of membership with the following benefits:
$ 3,000 for accelerators, associations annually.
- Determine Advocacy Priorities
- Co-creation of Advocacy Campaigns
- Participation in regular round tables to share info/collaborate
- Access to online collaboration platform
- Logo on website and newsletter
$ 5,000 for accelerators, associations annually.
Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Participation in meetings with government officials
- Participation in National Cleantech Policy Leadership Panel once formed
- Eligibility for board seat
- First choice for speaking opportunities
- First choice for op-eds/contribution to Canada Cleantech Alliance newsletter (~2,000 subscribers)
- First choice for participation in background meetings with journalists/ interviews
Corporations are eligible for event as well as annual corporate sponsorships which give your company enhanced visibility with policy makers and among key players in Canada’s cleantech ecosystem. Please email our Executive Director Maike Althaus for more information.