A jury consisting of venture capital, cleantech and oil & gas innovation experts has selected eight early stage cleantech ventures that started the “Innovation in oil & gas” training with Foresight in mid-April.
Heartfelt congratulations to
Jodi Formosi, Bella Biochar Corporation
James Ehizojie, Delta Remediation Inc
Sam Swanson, Compound Connect
Oliver Wang, ApoSys Technologies Inc.
Jérôme Maranda, Flyscan Systems Inc.
Tim Beentjes, Carbon Chit Inc.
Matt Hogg, GeoGen Technologies
David Scott Morton, Drift Resource Technologies
As a next step, the program participants will be connected with a hand-selected mentor and go through an in-depth pitch training with Cycle Momentum.
We would like to thank all applicants for their efforts. Stay tuned for further opportunities that can help you advance your solutions or consider joining a regional cleantech industry association or cluster or benefit from the services our accelerator and innovation agency members and partners offer:
- Alberta Innovates https://albertainnovates.ca/, AB
- Alacrity https://www.alacritycanada.com/alacrity-cleantech/, BC/Global
- CSI Climate Ventures https://climateventures.org/, Canada
- Cycle Momentum https://cyclemomentum.com/, QC/Canada
- Écotech Québec https://www.ecotechquebec.com/, QC
- Energia Ventures https://www.energiaventures.com/, NB/Global
- Foresight Canada https://foresightcac.com/, Canada
- Innovation Guelph https://innovationguelph.ca/, ON
- MaRS Cleantech Program https://www.marsdd.com/our-sectors/cleantech/, Canada
- Ontario Clean Technology Industry Association (OCTIA) www.octia.ca, ON
- The Maritimes Energy Association https://maritimesenergy.com/, Maritimes