- This event has passed.
Cleantech Opportunities in Oil & Gas
January 18, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+5Free
The “Cleantech Opportunities in oil & gas” webinar is kicking off Canada Cleantech’s “Accelerating cleantech innovation in oil & gas” program. Join us and find out more about CRIN’s program with Canada Cleantech Alliance that is designed to mobilize and support cleantech innovators to deliver and successfully commercialize innovations that can reduce the oil & gas sector’s emissions and footprint from source to end use.
- Cleantech Companies that have solutions for or are interested in opportunities in oil & gas
- Cleantech ecosystem multipliers, e.g. reps from accelerators, government agencies etc.
Program (Times in ET)
1:00 – 1:05 PM Welcome
1:05 – 1:08 PM Introduction to CRIN
1:08 – 1:25 PM Raison d’être for the “Accelerating cleantech innovation in oil & gas” program. A dialogue between Joy Romero, President, CRIN and Executive Advisor, Innovation, Canadian Natural and Maike Althaus, Executive Director, Canada Cleantech Alliance
1:25 – 2:10 PM “Innovation in oil & gas” Panel
- Cheri Corbett, Director, Cleantech Practice, BDC/ Co-Lead of CRIN Investor Sector, CRIN
- Wes Jickling, Chief Executive, COSIA
- Meredith Adler, Executive Director, Student Energy
- Anamika Mukherjee, P.Eng, MBA, PMP, Director of Innovation, Innovation Gateway, Cenovus Energy
2:10 -2:30 PM: Q & A from the audienceRegister here