- This event has passed.
The Cleantech Start-Up Cycle
January 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+5Free
The “Cleantech Start-Up cycle” webinar is part of the “Accelerating cleantech innovation in oil & gas” program that is designed to mobilize and support cleantech innovators to deliver and successfully commercialize innovations that can reduce the oil & gas sector’s emissions and footprint from source to end use. The “Cleantech Start-Up cycle” webinar will feature cleantech companies that are successfully working in oil & gas and help cleantech adopters understand the challenges of cleantech start-ups.
- Oil & Gas producers / innovators
- Potentially adopters in other industries
- Cleantech innovators interested in oil & gas
Program (Times in ET)
1:00 – 1:10 PM: Welcome & Intro
1:10 – 1:50 PM: Panel Discussion with
- Jeanette Jackson, CEO, Foresight
- Patrick Gagné, CEO, Cycle Momentum
- Stéphane Germain, CEO, GHGSat
- Clint Dietze, CEO and Ryan Woodley, CTO, Hydrodine Catalytics
- Geoff Clark, CEO, Acceleware
Moderated by Amy R. Henry CPA, J.D., CEO/Co Founder, Eunike Ventures.Register here